Travel with infants
You are not allowed to travel with a baby who is less than one week old.
If you are travelling with a child under the age of 2, you can bring the child if it’s sitting on your lap (buckled-up with a special safety belt handed out on-board). If the child requires it’s own individual seat (perhaps due to using a child safety seat), please book an additional seat for the child and pay for a childs ticket.
Irrespective of whether the child is to have its own seat or sit on your lap, it’s required to be recorded as a traveller by name when the ticket is booked.
When you are travelling with a child under the age of 2, the following applies:
- You can check in 10 kg of baggage per child (max. length 115 cm)
- The child is not allowed to bring hand baggage
- You can bring a pram or stroller free of charge. Read more…
- You are allowed to breastfeed on-board, although we kindly ask you to take your fellow passengers into consideration.
- You are welcome to bring baby food (with possibilities of heating on-board)
- It is not possible to change diapers on board the plane.
- Please avoid bringing toys which make noises.
Transport of stroller/pram
Prams and strollers are to be checked in as normal baggage at check-in. Small strollers can also be handed over at the airplane entrance. In the latter case the staff will place it in the cargo compartment of the airplane and again place it at the exit on arrival (transport is free).
Child safety seat (Maximum 65 x 45 x 40 cm)
Child safety seats are to be checked in as normal baggage. If you wish to bring the seat on-board, you need to book a seat for it and pay the same price as for a child between the age of 2-11.