In order for you to fly safely with us, we take care of the following before boarding:
• The cabin is thoroughly cleaned with alcohol before and after each flight
• We have removed magazines and newspapers aboard
• The toilet is normally locked and cannot be used
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AIRPORT TERMINAL IN SØNDERBORG DOES NOT OPEN UNTIL ONE HOUR BEFORE DEPARTURE.
• Cabin crew will wear face masks.
• All passengers from the age of 6 is required to wear face masks during the entire flight. It is of course allowed to lift the face mask when drinking.
• All passengers are asked to disinfect their hands when boarding, and we provide gloves to those who wish.
• We ask the first passengers to sit in the front and as far as possible from other passengers.
• The air in the cabin is constantly replaced
• We serve you a bottle of water on board, and a snack when you leave the plane.
• The cabin crew will only pass through the cabin for security purposes and to serve you water.
• Remember that it is not possible to use the toilet
• When leaving the aircraft, we ask you to keep seated until there is space in the hallway to leave the aircraft.
• All face masks and gloves should be thrown in the trash bin at the exit of the airport.
• It is be possible to disinfect your hands before leaving the aircraft