3. If you have made an obvious error in connection with your booking via our internet site, we offer you the possibility to amend the error within 24 hours from when the error was made. In case the error is made in connection with a flight to take place less than 24 hours from the time of booking, you must inform us immediately on telephone.
4. You should always choose the fare best suited to your needs. Some tickets are sold at discounted fares which may be partially or completely non-refundable. You may also wish to ensure that you have appropriate insurance to cover instances where you have to cancel your ticket (article 3.1.3).
5. Check-in deadlines may vary from airport to airport. We will advise you of the check-in deadline for your first flight with us. For any subsequent flights in your journey, you must apprise yourself of the Check-in Deadlines. You must allow yourself ample time to comply with the Check-in Deadlines indicated (article 6.1.1).
6. You must be present at the boarding gate not later than the time specified by us (article 6.1.3).
7. We may cancel the space reserved for you if you fail to arrive at the boarding gate in time (article 6.1.4).
8. In the reasonable exercise of our discretion, we may refuse to carry you or your baggage if you do not comply with our regulations and/or applicable laws (article 7.1).
9. We will not accept an Unaccompanied Minor (“UM”) for carriage if we, at the time of check-in, have reason to believe that we might fail to stop at the destination due to weather conditions or any other exceptional circumstances. We have this regulation in order to give children traveling alone a safe and pleasant flight with us. When you accompany an UM to the airport you must always wait at the airport until the flight has departed.
10. You will be required to pay a charge for baggage in excess of the free baggage allowance (article 8.2). Please note that we may refuse to accept baggage unless it is properly and securely packed, contains no prohibited items, or items which we consider to be unsuitable for carriage. Please contact us before your journey if you have any questions regarding acceptance of baggage (article 8.3).
11. You are only allowed one piece of cabin baggage. This restriction is made in order to give you a more comfortable and safe flight, and also to prevent injury to other passengers. The overhead lockers are intended for coats and items which are neither heavy nor bulky (article 8.7.1).
12. Passengers are only allowed to carry small quantities of liquids in their cabin baggage. These liquids must be in individual containers with a maximum capacity of 100 milliliters each and packed in a transparent plastic bag (EU safety rules).
13. The airline is liable for damage of checked baggage. As for cabin baggage, however, we are not liable for damage unless such damage is caused by our negligence. Cabin baggage is in your own care which enables you to look after it yourself during your flight (article 15.2.1).
14. The flight times shown in the timetables may change between the date of publication and the date you actually travel. However, we will endeavor to notify you of any such changes in due time before your travel. It is therefore important that you provide us with contact information when you make your reservation (article 9.1).
15. If you experience denied boarding due to overbooking, long delays or cancellations, we ask you kindly to contact our ground handling agents at the airports. You are entitled to receive a written notification describing your rights as a passenger in such circumstances, and we will give you such compensation and care as you are entitled to according to EU Regulation 261/2004.
16. As to our liability in connection with injury, damage, loss and delays we recommend you to read articles 9 and 15 in our General Conditions of Carriage, or to contact us.