Travelling with one infant
If you are travelling with a child under the age of 2, you can bring the child if it’s sitting on your lap (buckled-up with a special safety belt handed out on-board).
A 90% discount is given on the fare of an infant sitting on the lap of an adult (does not apply to taxes and fees).
On the other hand, if the infant needs to have its own seat (in approved car seat), you have to book a seat for the child, and pay a children’s ticket (25% discount).
Travelling with two infants
Do you travel alone with two children under two years, one child must sit on the lap of you, and the other child in it’s own chair next to you.
You must book a separate seat for one infant, and you need to pay the same price as for a child between 2 and 12 years old.
The other infant must be stuck in an approved car seat, which you should bring.
When you are travelling with a child under the age of 2, the following applies:
- You can check in 10 kg of baggage per child (max. length 115 cm). The child is not allowed to bring hand baggage
- You can bring a pram or stroller free of charge.
- You are allowed to breastfeed on-board, although we kindly ask you to take your fellow passengers into consideration.
- You are welcome to bring baby food (with possibilities of heating on-board)
- It is not possible to change diapers on board the plane.
- Please avoid bringing toys which make noises.
- Prams and strollers are to be checked in as normal baggage at check-in. Small strollers can also be handed over at the airplane entrance.
- Child safety seats are to be checked in as normal baggage. If you wish to bring the seat on-board, you need to book a seat for it and pay the same price as for a child between the age of 2-11.
- Irrespective of whether the child is to have its own seat or sit on your lap, it’s required to be recorded as a traveller by name when the ticket is booked.
- You are not allowed to travel with a baby who is less than one week old.